Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My own little craft corner... for now...

Since we possibly might be moving in the next month or so i dont really have a craft room but i've been utilizing the end of our kitchen table! the lovely $5 sewing machine that my mama got me from the GW has been good to me! no problems yet and i love it! The framed fabric is from a little project that i did not too long ago! i did a few adjustments of my own but you can find some simple instructions here on this lovely ladies blog: (ooooops i guess i cant find the link for now- will add that as soon as i find it!) but its super easy- the frames were from the dollar tree that i painted white with acrylic paint, wrapped the fabric around the back peice, and hot glue gunned some home made hooks cuz these didnt come with pre-attached ones and viola! all the lovely fabrics that i have so far used to make baby blankets or porjects are displayed for color and future inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment